Closing date: 05 Jan 2013
USAID/Kenya’s Agriculture, Business and Environment Office (ABEO) intends to undertake a performance evaluation of its cooperative agreement (CA) to Institute for Environmental Innovation (I4EI) – and its sub-agreement holder Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – to work in a Global Development Alliance with its private sector partner, Clean Air Action Corporation (CAAC).
The position is expected to begin in January and the assignment is lasting approximately 1 month.
- Oversee evaluation implementation and delivery of quality and timely work products and deliverables;
- Establish roles, responsibilities, and tasks of team members;
- Facilitate all necessary small-group USAID/Kenya Wildlife Services (KWS) meetings in Kenya;
- Ensure that the logistics arrangements in the field are complete;
- Ensure timely production of deliverables and coordinate the process of assembling individual inputs for the team report and finalizing the report;
- Consolidate the findings of the team; prepare and lead the oral presentation of key findings, conclusions, and recommendations to USAID/Kenya, KWS, and any other stakeholders identified by USAID and KWS as being relevant;
- Responsible for producing the draft report and finalizing it based on one set of integrated comments from USAID and one set of integrated comments from The International Small Group and Tree Planting Program (TIST).
- Minimum seven years of experience working in and evaluating projects, serving in a Team Leader or similar type of position;
- Significant experience conducting evaluations for USAID and working on USAID projects;
- Demonstrated understanding of sustainability, scaling-up, gender, and general development issues;
- Experience related to forestry, community-based natural resource management, is a plus; and
- Experience in Kenya or East Africa is a plus.
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website: www.msiworldwide.com/careers.