Quality Assurance Assistant (A Lady)
The successful candidate will assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validate processes; provide documentation; and manage staff.
facilitate productivity, improve processes and should guarantee efficacy.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:–
- Determine and negotiate in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Help set customer service standards.
- Investigate and set standards for quality/health and safety.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Write management/technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determine training needs.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- Direct objectives to maximize profitability.
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information.
- Monitor daily performance.
- Provide feedback on quality problems to the production team and find a solution to improve quality level.
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of team to provide quality improvement leadership.
- Attend all required trainings as assigned.
- Participate in forecasting and forward planning activities.
- Execute and implement quality activities in compliance with company goal.
- Inform the internal and external quality problems to the inspection line and improve the inspection process.
- Notify line problems to the Quality Control staff and improve the quality level.
- Ensure team members to comply with policies and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement activities (Process, Facilities, Man, and Materials).
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Team Members and management.
- Should posses a degree in Bsc Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or Food Science.
- Should have 1-2 years work experience in the food safety and/or quality in the food/manufacturing industry.
- She should be aged between 26 years and above.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
- Capacity to give a fast determination with any decision making situation.
- Analytic problem solving and effective decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.