The Selection Panel for County Education Board wishes to recruit a competent and qualified candidate for the position of the County Education Board Chairman as provided under Sections 17(1) & 2, 18 (1) & (2) and 20(1) and the Second Schedule of the Basic Education Act 2013.
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be in possession of a first degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Be an eminent educationist of at least 5 years standing based in the County
- Be conversant with education trends and reforms in Kenya and the world at large.
- Have working experience at Managerial level
- Be conversant with the constitution of Kenya (2010) and Kenya Devolution Laws
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to improvement of education in the County.
- Satisfy Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya (2010).
- Resident of Nyamira County
Selection Panel County Education Board,
P.O. Box 745
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National Identification Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Directorate (National Police Service).
- Clearance from HELB.
Secretary Selection Panel/County Director of Education