Our Client is part of a Group of companies whose primary focus areas are in Advertising, PR, Communication, Marketing and Branding.
Main Purpose of the Job
The Job holder will support in creating and managing positive image of the company’s clients.
- Support in developing and implementing PR Strategy for marketing and brand campaigns;
- Effectively manage media enquiries, converting them to positive, equity-building coverage or mitigating negative coverage;
- Work directly with local and national media partners to maximize earned media coverage for marketing campaigns;
- Successfully meet set revenue targets;
- Contact media outlets to organise for press coverage, events and conferences;
- Write and edit media materials, such as press releases, newsletters, reports and presentations;
- Conduct media audits and coverage assessments as needed for the clients;
- Carry out desktop research to keep abreast with the industry trends.
Education – Diploma in Marketing or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Proficient in social media
- Social and economic knowledge
- Event organization
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral in English and Kiswahili)
Due to the large volumes of applications received; only shortlisted candidates for this position will be contacted.