AFMA Communications (aCom), a communications division of AFMA Ltd., is a full service agency with the capacity to deliver outstanding graphic design, quality printing, and compelling audio-visual content.
Our mission is to provide a reliable package of integrated communication solutions for dominant and emerging brands.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Provide dynamic marketing leadership to position an emerging Communications company at the forefront of the industry.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
Does this describe you?
- 24 – 32yrs
- Confident & outgoing
- Highly motivated
- Social Media savvy
- Strong ability to network
- 2 – 5 years work experience in and around a PR firm or an agency
Education & Requisite Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or other relevant qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Your primary duties will include:
- Creating a marketing strategy and implementation plan, working with the team to identifying future opportunities for brand enhancement
- Expand product solutions and offerings in consultation with the technical and creative time.
- Take responsibility for external PR & Marketing events and maximizing opportunities for communications activity
- Work with colleagues to develop marketing collateral, including for recruitment and tendering opportunities and brand(s) awareness.
- Monitor member and partner satisfaction through market research and feedback and identify actions and campaigns to enhance wherever possible
- Represent the company as appropriate to clients, internal affiliates, potential partners and other with successful closing rate.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
If you have the required experience and skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in an emerging company, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a 1-page biography, your video profile and CV telling us why you are the right person to form a strong business direction for the company.