Summary: The primary role of this position is to assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions, assist in administration and handle customer’s enquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally to fulfill front office duties
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties for 30 staff members
- Handle customer relations and responsible for reception area
- Manage and handle inventory updates.
- Interact with teachers and children
- Handle telephone calls and emails
- Handle school transport matters.
- Any other business administration matters
- Diploma in Business Administration (HR option)
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience
- Must be able to work in a pre-school environment
- Be computer literate
- Have knowledge of social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ladies encouraged to apply
Location: Kilimani, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 28th July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.