Job Title: Business Development Manager – Construction Equipment
Salary: 70K plus commissions and allowances
Our client is a leading supplier of construction equipment based in India.
They have recently established an office in Kenya, and they are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to be responsible for construction equipment sales & relationship management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying target customers, form the database and establishing contact with the target customers by way of references & cold calls
- Meeting clients and presenting the company’s range of products and its services
- Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommend products after consultation with management
- Regular follow up with the customers to successfully close transactions
- Coordinate with the order processing team for delivery.
- Leading a team and expanding to other regions in Kenya and also East Africa.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Engaging customers through various factory visits and seminars
- Constantly upgrading and keeping up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by attending various trainings and seminars
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A technical degree or diploma
- 2-3 years experience in technical sales
- Previous sales experience in construction equipment or a related industry (steel, commercial vehicles, sanitary hardware or cement) is a MUST
- Must have contacts within the industry e.g. Contractors, Developers and Architects
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills and report writing skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BDM – Construction Equipment) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.