Our client, a design agency based in Nairobi that delivers creative solutions in the areas of creative design, print and branding is looking to recruit a Client Service Executive.
The Client Service Executive will serve as the primary business contact for the clients and will be responsible for client satisfaction.
H/She is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to their accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
In addition, the Client Service Executive will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
The Client Service Executive will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining client relationships by:
- Expanding and maintaining the relationships with current clients.
- Establishing lasting relationships with new accounts.
- Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director / Creative Director;
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and design agency by maintaining regular contact with both and ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Managing aggressive pitching on contracts to try to win new business for the agency;
- Presenting the quote and creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Approving invoices from administration and being responsible for payment collections;
- Preparing client reports to present to the Account Director/Creative Director;
- Providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
The successful candidates should have the following qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role;
- Should possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have a great attitude and positive mentality;
- Should be a fast learner and be highly motivated;
- Should posses excellent organisational skills and be a team player;
- Should have a sense of responsibility and an ability to take the initiative;
- Must have high degree of attention to detail;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Should be loyal and have a sense of confidentiality;
- Must have a high level of integrity and honesty;
- Should be proficient in MS Office qualifications;
- Should be a holder of a valid driving license (optional).
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by sending applications to email@example.com
Only the shortlist candidates shall be contacted
Candidates are reviewed immediately and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis until a candidate is secured.