Job Title: FMCG Horeca Sales Account Manager – Uganda
Our client is a leading provider of quality personal care and hygiene products in East Africa.
They seek to hire an experienced and results oriented individual to be involved in end to end management of all customer accounts within the assigned portfolios in Uganda.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
- Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible and providing information regarding hygiene solutions.
- Undertaking hygiene audits and hygiene training on customer premises.
- Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
- Undertake customer visits via a predetermined itinerary, ensuring positive one-on-one relationships with key personnel, top to bottom, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Managing stocks at all times at customers’ premises, product performance to meet customers’ expectations and on-time re-ordering.
- To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
- To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
- To conduct continuous competitor product and pricing surveys within the division.
- To compile and submit mandatory reports as per company policy – 20 day planner, monthly new business development report, whites pot analysis summary
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Sales, Marketing, Sciences and/or Business fields (minimum of second upper division)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing field
- Have experience preferably in an FMCG company and/or hygiene solutions’ based companies
- Have a solid track record of achieving sales growth that consistently exceeds business objectives.
- Able and willing to travel across the designated regions
- Hold a valid driving license
- Must be willing to relocate to Uganda
- High level of integrity – behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner, showing consistency in words and actions and modeling high ethical standards.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Resilient and flexible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on reporting and presentation skills.
- Self driven and able to deliver results under pressure, meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization skills including time management.
- Professional appearance, confident and able to engage professionally and intellectually with senior level management.
- Strong networking skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Horeca Sales Account Manager – Uganda) to email@example.com before Monday 1st August 2016
Kindly indicate Current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted