Position: Heat Ventilation & Air Condition Technician – HVAC
Nature of Job: Full time
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for in a manufacturing company
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Install and maintain diverse heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
- Ensure that all installations are done in accordance to the set standards
- Ensure calibration of thermostats and other controls
- Change filters and replace any parts as they wear out
- Repair motors and service steam and hot water boilers
- Ensure that chemical compositions in equipment are adequate at all times
- Handle conduit running for HVAC equipment
- Order any supplies or equipment needed for HVAC maintenance or installation as needed
- Ensure availability of all items needed for an HVAC project
- Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma in HVAC
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Must have worked in the same capacity in a manufacturing company
- Over Five years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC systems
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
If qualified send CV stating your experience, qualifications and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.