Job Ref: BMES-291538
We are a leading high-tech security and logistics company with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi and currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for a Head of operations whose key role will be to ensure the highest level of customer service and manage several projects.
- Recommending to the board strategic directions for the company’s business growth and when approved by the board implement the corresponding strategic business and operation plans.
- Develop and implement operational policies to guide the company within the limits prescribed by the company framework of strategic directions adopted by the board.
- Formulation of various system policies in context of ISO 9001:2008 specifications, cost cutting measures and analysis of the existing ones to commensurate with the needs of the company.
- Direct and monitor the activity of the company’s operational departments in a manner such that agreed upon, targets are met and such that assets of the company are safeguarded and optimized in the best interest of the company. The various company’s Departments include:- County branches, Operations Department, Training school, Transport department and k9 Department.
- Establish and monitor operational employee’s attendance, goals, disciplinary procedures, conduct employee performance reviews, schedule and conduct departmental meetings and reviews
- Solve any disputes and disparities that may involve the company and furnishing the involved bodies and parties timely reports of the same.
- Daily running of the company’s operations.
- Required posts to be timely staffed and appropriately manned.
- Assist staff to solve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Communicate with, Managers, Supervisors on departmental operations and follow up on monthly reports.
- Monitor company’s daily security operations.
- Military background with a rank of Lieutenant colonel and above
- At least a Diploma in Business Management or any other related course
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position of commercial security.
- Must be able to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships and utilize skills of workforce most appropriately.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Directly contacting the Advertiser / Canvassing will result in immediate Disqualification.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews