Insurance Sales Executive
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling Life insurance policy and other services.
- Sell Life insurance policy to potential clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policy for life.
- Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Pay beneficiaries when policyholders die.
- Sell annuities for retirement incomes.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Sell mutual funds and variable annuities.
- Seek out leads and new clients.
- Maintain reports and records of the policy.
- Match Life insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
- Obtain price quotes.
- Process applications.
- Utilize the Web to respond to quotes for the Life insurance policy.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Answer questions and make changes to existing policies.
- Call potential clients to expand their customer base
- Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage
- Explain the features of various policies
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
Knowledge & Skills
- Good communication, customer service and writing skills
- Able to communicate, with good presentation skills
- Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales
- A diploma, degree or equivalent in Sales & Marketing.
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs by today, 30th July, 2016 to email@example.com with the subject of the email being INSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVE.
This job is commission based – no salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted