Job Title: Biology Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/SS/16/7
Location: Senior School
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Biology Teacher for its Senior School.
Skills and Competence:
- B.Ed Degree (Biology and Chemistry subject combination) or a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology / Chemistry with a postgraduate diploma in education.
- Teaching experience in the IGCSE.
- A level teaching experience is an added advantage.
Experience and competence:
- At least 5 years’ experience teaching IGCSE, AS and A’ level Biology.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and I.T. savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager Oshwal Academy through email@example.com
The application closing date is 6th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.