Job Title: Hindi Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/PC/16/7
Location: Primary Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Hindi Teacher for its Primary Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor degree with Hindi as a communication language.
- Teaching experience in Hindi will be an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 2 years’ experience teaching Hindi/ Gujarati.
- I.T. savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager Oshwal Academy through email@example.com
The application closing date is 6th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.