Position: Payroll Officer
Reports to: Finance Manager
The Role: S/He will calculate and distribute payroll to employees
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in finance related field, CPA (K) or ACCA
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling group payroll in a busy environment
- Ability to analyze Information
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills,
- Knowledge of Financial Software
- Reporting Skills,
- Good Verbal Communications skills and highly Organized
Send your CV to email@example.com stating your current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.