Job Title: Pharmacist
Position Overview: The Pharmacist will be responsible for the entire end-to-end supply chain activities for the medicine products in the warehouse.
- Assess that all SOP’s are current and in line with operational and supplier requirements
- Where necessary amend SOP’s to current / best warehouse practice, obtain relevant approval and ensure all related staff are trained / informed of the changes.
- Ensure compliance of SOP’s
- Additional Signatory for signing off schedule orders from customers
- Assist with signing off scheduled register for record keeping purposes.
- Facilitate and assist with telephonic query resolution for all calls of a pharmaceutical nature regarding ethical lines or other.
- Providing excellent customer service while running a smooth and efficient operation.
- Assist the Responsible Pharmacist in identifying areas of non-compliance and ensure corrective and preventative measures are in place.
- Ensure batch tracking is implemented on all stock that requires such control
- Ensure stock controllers are reviewing expiry dates identifying short dated stock
- Evaluate damages whether caused internally or during delivery
- Assist in monitoring workflow from Receiving through to customer delivery
- Approval of customer returned stock for resale
- Ensure training of inward and outward warehouse staff is regularly conducted.
- Conduct routine checks Receiving and on Dispatch Depts.
- Responsible for ensuring that all activities conducted are done in a manner that will not endanger oneself or any other employee of the company
- Responsible for reporting any Injury on duty of immediate subordinates
- Good understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Good understanding of general warehouse practice
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical warehouse management.
- Pharmacy Degree
- Registered pharmacist (in accordance to the Ministry of Health)
- Experience of systems maintenance and improvement.
- Excellent financial management skills which involves budgeting and annual forecasting.
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software.
Interested candidates who adequately possess the stated qualifications and skills should apply by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.