Our client a Manufacturing entity is seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor.
Purpose Statement: Carry out a wide variety of tasks throughout the complete life cycle of a construction / maintenance project.
- seeking funding sources and submitting bids
- carrying out feasibility studies
- preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- performing risk analysis evaluations
- cost control
- writing reports
- preparing and submitting final accounts
- making valuations
- arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
- providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Staff supervisory.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Diploma in Quantity surveying
- Accredited qualification from a recognized college
- Registered with Boraqs (Board of Quantity surveyor)
- At least five years’ experience in a consulting firm
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership and planning skills
- Valid driving license
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
And on Subject header indicating position applied for.