Job Title: Real Estate Agency Manager
Salary: 100K – 150K
Our client is a real estate developer and is also involved in property management.
They seek to hire an agency manager who will be in charge of sourcing for new property for management as well as oversee development projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare property development proposals and follow through implementation
- Liaise and negotiate with various property owners and developers
- Manage the property management services
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements.
- Update owners on status of property.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Business / Real Estate Management or related field of study
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of the real estate industry
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Agency Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.