Our client a leading Retail Store based in Dar Es Salaam is seeking to recruit a Purchasing and Sourcing Manager –Dar Es Salaam, who will ensure products are sourced from the correct suppliers at competitive prices.
The ideal candidate MUST be willing to relocate to Dar Es Salaam and have detailed knowledge in retail in Tanzania.
- Ensure all new products are approved by the BoD.
- Reviewing fulfilment orders so that a sufficient amount of stock is in the warehouse and supermarket.
- Follow up with outstanding orders of suppliers.
- Ensure promotion of goods through discussing and approving promos with COO.
- Ensuring goods are sourced to achieve the highest margin.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in, business, finance, purchasing and supply chain management or related field.
- Master’s degree or higher in a similar field is an added advantage.
- Must have 3 -7 years of extensive and proven retail experience.
- Must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
- Must have excellent understanding of tax effects.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good understanding of customer requirements.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 140,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1,400 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.