Position: Sales Administrator
Nature of job: Full time
Summary: Our client a retailer and wholesaler in Human& veterinary medicine and Agro-products seeks to recruit a sales administrator with experience in FMCG and ability to work in a very busy environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To head the sales team
- To follow up all sales orders in respect to time
- Recording of all route orders
- Reconciling daily sales invoices
- Analyzing sales targets
- To oversee time management in all departments involved in processing of orders
- Random calling our customers regarding their account status
- Visiting our customers to determine that their statements connect with our system
- Calculating and tabulating debt collection percentages
- Ordering and confirming of all office stationeries
- Following up of tenders in the newspapers, media and in other avenues
- Filing and safe keeping all sales documents
- Business development or sales growth-to increase sales significantly
- And any other activities that relate with sales and/or existence of the company
Qualifications and Skills
- Work experience – not less than 1yr in a busy sales environment.
- Candidate should at least have a Diploma and/or Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Salary – but negotiable commensurate with experience.
- A Diploma in Pharm Tech will be of an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent selling, communication and leadership skills
If you meet the above criteria send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.