Our client manufactures high performance energy saving cooking stoves that are environment friendly.
- Recruit, screen, select and train women groups.
- Lead, manage & motivate sales agents once deployed to the field.
- Build rapport and trust helping to turn the sales agents into empowered and successful business people.
- Ensure that sales targets for assigned territory are consistently achieved.
- Utilize empowerment training materials and techniques to continuously improve business performance, whilst creating sustainable social impact within the communities served.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the women’s empowerment curriculum, thereby maximizing adoption of best practice and sales effectiveness in the field
- Provide regular, accurate and timely monitoring & evaluation reports to management
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity to the communities served.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Diploma / Certificate in community work or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in rural sales, training and group mobilization.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills (both in the vernacular and in English).
- Charismatic, empathetic and energetic.
- Good problem solving skills
- Passionate about driving women’s empowerment and developing business skills for female entrepreneurs
- Willingness to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Previous experience in social and/or community work experience (rural-based) will be an added advantage
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Mobilization Officer) to email@example.com before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted