Ansoffs Consulting is a reputable leader in exceptional management consultancy services offering strategic success solutions to organizations of all nature and size.
Key Role: The Senior Business Development Officer’s key responsibility is to drive business growth through generation of new business and expansion of existing revenue base.
- Drive all activities related to business development.
- Closing business deals and coordinating all the requirements including ensuring contracts are signed and closed.
- To prepare and market open and in-house training programs, their calendars and course contents.
- Establish and build new relationships with existing and potential clients that have prospective business.
- Develop new products in consultation with Ansoffs’ Management.
- Reviewing and approving EOI, prequalification and tenders already prepared.
- Coordinate the undertaking of training, research and any other consultancies.
- Participate in general departmental and organizational matters when required.
- 5 years in marketing of services 3 years’ of which should be in marketing of consulting and training services.
- Hold business related degree from a reputable university. Higher Diploma holders with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good written and oral communication as well as excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be willing to frequently travel out of the office to pursue business opportunities across the country.
- Excellent computer skills.
If you meet our requirements send your application letter and CV indicating current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail indicating ‘SBDO’ by 5th August, 2016.