We are one of the leading Local Civil Engineering Construction Companies currently undertaking major water supply projects.
We are looking for competent Site Engineers to be deployed in various sites.
Proven experience in construction of water treatment plants, reinforced concrete structures and installation of large diameter water pipelines is highly valued.
The construction Site Engineers will report to the Site Agent / Manager and shall be part of the Site Management team.
Their man task will be to assist the Site Agent in construction planning, scheduling, resource forecasting, cost and materials estimations.
- Assist the Site Agent / Manager in construction, planning and management.
- Interpret, review and approve survey and civil works.
- Develop construction specification and procedures.
- Design of temporary structures, framework and framework designs in consultation with supervision Engineers.
- Establish, monitor, maintain and update construction work schedules and ensure works are completed are completed according to project plans.
- Supervision of technicians, foremen and other workers to ensure works are built in conformance with specification and contractual requirements.
- Ensure quality and work sites safety measures are observed.
- Undertake measurements and quantifying works carried out by the contractor.
- Identify and resolve site issues.
- Effective communication between the contractor and the supervision Engineers.
The Surveyor will report to the Site Agent/Manager.
- Interpretation of survey drawings & data.
- Survey setting out at various construction sites.
- Computation and recording of survey data.
- A degree in Surveying with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a related field.
- Proven experience in engineering survey preferably in water infrastructure.
As a construction plant mechanic it would be your job to make sure the plant equipment (excavators, dozers, dumpers etc.) are properly maintained and working properly.
As a plant mechanic, your work will involve:
- Carrying out routine servicing of plant and equipment.
- Identifying faults, dismantling parts and repairing or replacing faulty parts.
- Testing repairs.
- Providing technical advice to construction plant operators.
- Maintaining parts and repair materials inventory as well as placing requisitions.
- Preparing mechanical maintenance report.
- Certificate in plant maintenance / repair.
- Proven experience / competence in maintenance and repair of heavy plant and equipment.
- Awareness of health and safety issues.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications with detailed CVs and copies of certificates to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted not later than 29th July 2016.