Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle and oversee all supply chain activities right from procurement to the supply of the processed / traded and from products within the respective places
- Transport and fleet management
- Coordinating the drivers and trucks and plan the loading activities efficiently for the following day
- Coordinating with all departments such as sales, stores and production to ensure that reports are looked at and every single detail is being covered at a snap shot view
- Give detailed reports to CEO and CFO
- Potential post to move up to COO depending on performance.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the above field
- Familiar with areas and on route planning activities in relation with both sales and procurement logistics
- Substantial experience in fleet/transport management.
- Diploma or Degree in supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics or relevant field
- Computer literate
- Competent in the use of ERP systems
- International qualifications in supply chain and logistics
- experience in places such as Cadburys, Nestle, Bata etc
- Highly competent on the tendering process
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- Ability to multitask and withstand pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High levels of integrity and honesty
- Proficient use of MS office suite of packages.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2321”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2321, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 5th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.