Job Title: Vehicle Sales Executive
Salary: 50K – 90K
Our client is an online automobile information provider seeking to provide users comprehensive car buying information.
They are looking to hire a sales executive to follow up on sales leads and maintain a detailed client database.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop buyers’ database by maintaining good rapport with previous and new customers.
- Respond to enquiries, recommend sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales, finalize on purchase contracts, explain provisions, offer services, warranties and financing, collect payment and follow up to ensure delivery of the automobile.
- Explore new opportunities in order to add value to job accomplishments.
- Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions.
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features and paperwork.
- Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals.
- Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and planned activities.
- Participate in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers.
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
Qualification & Skills
- At least a Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 2 years experience in car sales.
- Internet Savvy
- Have a wide knowledge of cars
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Vehicle Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 3rd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted