Fedders Lloyd is a large Indian group involved in the field of infrastructure, power sector, structural components, power generation, power distribution systems, on site fabrication and erection of steel structures and supply, prefabrication of structural steel components for large industrial projects such as power stations, refineries, steel factories, fertilizer factories, railways stations, petrochemical plants and general pre-engineered structures.
Fedders Lloyd has appointed Weld-Con Ltd.. a 30 year old Kenyan based engineering and construction firm as the sole agents for Fedders Lloyd in Kenya arid Tanzania.
Weld-Con Ltd. is proud to be associated with Fedders Lloyd and is excited to have been appointed as their sole agents.
Weld-con ‘s now looking to hire a Senior Sales Engineer to carry Out marketing activities for all the range of products that Fedders Lloyd offers.
Senior Sales Engineer Job Description includes:
- Must be a graduate in Engineering from a reputable university
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience
- Must have experience in sales and marketing for a reputable firm
- Must be well spoken, computer literate and well versed with engineering and contracting terminologies.
- Initially based in Mombasa with the later possibility of relocating to Nairobi.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from FL products in Kenya and Tanzania
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping In the design of custom-made products
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs, Covering Letter and Certificates to email@example.com with the subject title reading “Application for post of Senior Sales Engineer”