Job Title: Sales Manager – Consumer Business Division
Profile Introduction: 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results.
3M is making great progress towards inventing its future – a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to drive the 3M Consumer Business mainly the Homecare Business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Creating demand for the 3M Consumer Business Division mainly Homecare and grow the supported business in the key markets identified in the strategic plan.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Creating demand at end-user level within selected verticals and driving selected portfolios, while pulling the demand through the local and national distributor
- Working with distributors to reach End Users;
- Managing and increasing Distribution footprint in Retail;
- Developing and Implementing business plans and program to increase market coverage;
- Executing brand plans ,in line with marketing promotional programs;
- Implementing tailor-made promotions and end user contact programs;
- Customizing delivery of products and services solutions to meet complex customers’ needs;
- Analysing markets and competitors’ products;
- Interpreting industry trends, customer requirements, and business objectives to develop services programs and deliver those programs to largest, complex Consumer business systems;
- Building strong customer and industry relationships and continually establishes 3M as an industry;
- Sharing best practices with other Sales and Marketing teams across the organization
- Commercial Acumen;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Leadership & People Development;
- Customer Focus;
- Operational Excellence
- Degree in Sales/Marketing or Commerce;
- Proficiency in the use MS Office especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Minimum 5-10 years sales experience in FMCG ;
- Knowledge in Distributor Management;
- Knowledge in Sales planning Forecasting, Product launches.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php before 5PM, Wednesday 7th September 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.