Background: Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an international not-for-profit humanitarian and development agency with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, and Country Programmes in South Sudan, Kenya, Somalia, Uganda, and Zambia.
Reporting to the Country Programme Manager, the Operations Manager will implement and monitor successfully project activities in terms of warehousing, fuel management, transport and workshop (Staffs, Assets, Facilities, Storage and Reporting); Produce monthly monitoring reports to UNHCR and design the operations annual budget in collaboration with the Project staff and Finance.
- Degree in Business Administration / Logistics Management or equivalent. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years work experience, 5 of which will be in a comparable position.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- INGO experience and understanding of humanitarian sector- an added advantage.
- Commitment to and understanding of AAH-I’s vision, mission and values.
- Working experience in similar UNHCR project is preferable.