ACCESS AFYA is growing and we want YOU to join our TEAM!
Are you a go getter?
Do you have passion for helping people and working in tough environments?
Do you enjoy talking to patients and believe that access to quality healthcare is everyone’s right?
If the answer is YES, then we would like the opportunity to speak with you!
We are seeking passionate, compassionate, and empathetic Clinical Officers to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and dependable with a sincere interest in developing and building long term relationships with our patients and passionate about the communities we serve.
About the job: Access Afya is a social enterprise working to change the healthcare delivery system in Kenya.
We are creating a network of high-tech micro-clinics that provide consultations, information, on-site diagnostics, and authentic medication directly in Nairobi’s informal settlements.
Too often, people are not getting care when they need it because their options are expensive, inconvenient, or low quality.
Our model makes it possible for our patients to seek care early by bringing trained health care professionals and supplies directly to the people who need it the most.
The Clinical Officers role involves effective utilization of skills and medical knowledge for diagnosing, preventing, investigating, and managing disease.
Access Afya Clinical officers work predominantly in the micro clinics within the informal settlement but also within the communities we serve at places such as schools, churches, and barazas.
In addition to treating patients, the clinical officers are responsible for appropriate transfer of care to other healthcare professionals for diagnosis or management when necessary.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with Maximum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent level of computer literacy (MS Office, & basic databases)
- Demonstrated focus on customer needs and enhancing customer experience
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new systems and work processes
- Possesses an independent and resourceful nature while structured and systematic in approach
- Superior customer service skills
- Proven quality of care
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude to work
If you are interested, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Access Afya you may check out our website at www.accessafya.com