One of our clients, an Advertising Agency based in Nairobi wants to fill the below position.
Reports To: Account Manager & Client Service Director
- Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Following up budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports
- Monitoring campaigns and competitor research.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Learning the process and roles within every aspect of the agency
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Exceptional communication skills along with an ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority to build effective internal and external partnerships.
- Strong negotiating, planning, prioritizing and leadership skills with ability to act as a liaison with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 26th August 2016.