Job Title: Finance & Strategy Manager
Profile Introduction: Our Client an advertising company seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Finance and Strategy Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Finance Function and aiding Strategic Business Planning and Decision-Making through provision of appropriate Financial and Strategic advice.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position;
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures;
- Oversee the daily operations of the finance department;
- Ensure efficient management of cash flow to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and capital investment requirements ;
- Prepare the monthly and annual Financial Reports;
- Ensure all Tax obligations are accurately computed and remitted in time ;
- Enforce the company’s credit policy by offering strong leadership to the debt collection and account management team;
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; and
- Ensure that adequate financial controls are in place.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Strategic Leadership;
- People Management & Development;
- Drive to Achieve;
- Analytical skills; and
- Selling the Vision.
- A Degree from a recognized university ;
- A fully qualified Accountant (CPA K);
- At least 8 years’ experience in a busy corporate environment; and
- General knowledge of the manufacturing cost accounting, i.e. product cost, inventory, standard cost, management accounting, variance analysis.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 23rd August 2016.