Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider.
We wish to give an opportunity to 2 (two) young, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to work as Marketing Executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating business in the different categories.
- Source for new clients.
- Cold and warm calling.
- Manage existing client relationships.
- Sourcing for business partners and managing business relationships
- Ensure submission of Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales & Marketing action plans.
- Plan business strategy and Generate business from all prospects
- Track action plan & its implementation to completion
- Create a database of potential clients for purpose of analysis to increase market share and for tie-ups.
- Maintain updated database of Competitors and their activities.
- Ensure Implementation of the marketing plan as laid down by the marketing department at the Head Office.
- Anticipating, understanding and exceeding client expectations and needs and Identify new clients for Overseas Markets.
- Conduct Market analysis and analyze the market trend
- Track team output through a daily/weekly report on: Prospects contacted, qualified applicants contacted and clients made.
- Submit reports regarding marketing activities and client feedback/complaints to customer care department.
Must have worked in a sales and marketing capacity
- A bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales & marketing specifically dealing with corporate clients.
- Proven track record of handling sales teams.
- Demonstrate a track of meeting targets
- Enthusiastic approach with customers Confident on phone & in person.
- Excellent PR skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send a cover letter to email@example.com quoting AFI / MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR / APPLICATION before 7th September, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. No applications will be accepted after the 7th September, 2016.