Front Office Cashier (Locum)
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be responsible for financial transactions as per policies as well as working closely with Medical and Nursing staff to ensure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time while ensuring continuous provision of effective service to enhance customer satisfaction.
- CPA IV or equivalent.
- Excellent Skills in MS Office suite.
- Certificate in front office operations or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Ability to relate to patients, through familiarity with medical terminology and triaging procedure.
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in the most trying situations.
- One year working experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Must have organizational skills.
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts receivable, ensuring proper reconciliations, debt collection and allocations thereof as per policy and ensuring proper record maintenance and reporting requirements.
- At least a CPA (II) Sec 4.
- Possession of a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting/ Finance will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in a busy finance establishment.
- Good Interpersonal skills i.e. communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Overall Responsibility: Provide secretarial services to Finance department and coordinate effectively with other departments, answering phone calls and other secretarial duties.
- Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent.
- Two years working experience preferably in a health institution.
- Basic accounting knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent computer knowledge is essential.
- A team player with excellent PR and communication skills.
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary details should be forwarded by 15th August, 2016 to:
The Human Resource Department
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P.O. Box 530-40100