The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification and ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services.
Laboratory Quality Assurance Officer
- Higher National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or above.
- Minimum five years working experience two of which must be in an accredited medical laboratory.
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Laboratory Operation and Procedures.
- Ability to write and review SOP’s.
- Competence in Internal Audit Procedures, use of Root Cause Analysis and Performance Monitoring tools
- Excellent Computer skills, vibrant PR, demonstrate creativity / strategic thinking, have a passion and drive for quality / Customer (including Doctor) satisfaction and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- The Hospital Laboratory is ISO 15189:2012 Accredited and therefore conversance with that Standard is desirable.
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board with a current practice license is mandatory.
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary details should be forwarded by 31st August 2016 to:
The Head of Human Resources
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P.O. Box 530-40100