- Training of smallholder farmers and farmer groups in GAP and improved technology, drip line irrigation, fertigation, propagation, post harvest (200 groups in 3 years)
- Making reports and following up on field work.
- Submitting review and reports for monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinate with managers and subordinates for successful project implementation.
- Graduate in Agronomy with at least 3 years of teaching of Training and practical growing experience.
- Experience in the horticultural sector.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, able to train farmers at the community level.
- Must be honest, good leader and a team player.
- Fluent in-English.
- Excel and Word (data collection and reports)
- Salary: 1,500 USD$ monthly.
- Flights once yearly.
- Medical insurance.
- 3 years contract.
How to Apply:
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2346”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2346, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 24th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an email alert asking you to take a basic screening test online or over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.