Summary: Our client is an alcohol distributer looking to hire a Trade Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with marketing and regional managers to develop annual brand and marketing plans
- Prepare, adhere and monitor the trade marketing budgets within the respective jurisdiction to maximize A&P investments
- Identifying and proposing key brand visibility solutions across the markets
- Create activation tools and resources for both on and off trade engagements in the region.
- Manage implementation and execution of activation tools
- Coordinate and lead the POS management
- Use sales and distribution data to identify areas of opportunity by brand, channel and consumer.
- Effectively manage briefing and relationship with creative and promotional agencies
- Building strong awareness and analysis of market trends by proactively monitoring, evaluating and reporting competitor activity related to trade marketing i.e. promotions, merchandising and category management.
- Contribute to development of customer marketing strategies
- Implement parts of customer marketing strategies
- Assist in evaluation of customer marketing strategies
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams
- Collaborate with external agencies
- Manage costs against approved budget
- Business Administration, Marketing or similar business degree. Ideally graduated from a recognized university.
- Min 5yrs experience in consumer products marketing and/or sales with significant exposure to brand building activity.
- Strong sensitivity to the luxury or premium goods universe
- Sense of business and strategic agility
- Balanced capabilities with regard to understanding brand strategies with a sales translation
- Advanced financial aptitude and familiarity with cost-benefit analysis
- Understanding of tracking metrics to evaluate marketing effectiveness
- High computer literacy: reporting and presentations with fluent use and application of spreadsheet and database programs i.e. Excel or Access
- Building effective relationships across the organization and with key stakeholders
- Ability to navigate in an amorphous environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about brand development
- Outgoing with excellent people skills
- Action-oriented with an inherent drive for results
- Highly creative with ability to learn fast
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Trade Marketing Manager