Job Ref.: BES- 293729
Role Specifications (KPI’s, Duties and Responsibilities)
KPI 1: Tracking of Company vehicles and reporting on weekly basis
- Monitoring vans movement
- Recording daily mileage and overnight parking.
- Liaising with RSMs to Ensuring minimum idle time for Vans.
- Mileage reconciliation
- Fuel usage and management
- Recording of Weekly kilometers covered by vans
- Continuous performance monitoring of the drivers.
- Monthly total cost of management of each marketing vans.
- Curbing high maintenance cost per van
- Inspection/TLB/MCSK /Insurance
- Business permit/signage permit/
- Prompt annual updates and record keeping.
- Offices in clean and habitable building
- Proper fixing and visibility of signage for company offices
- Equipping offices with requisite furniture
- Updated register of all inventory kept in branches.
- Continuous monitoring of performance of the marketing vans maintenance service providers.
- Ensuring drivers fill out the service requisition books before each service.
- Ensure the service provider takes the shortest time to service a marketing van.
- Ensure all branches have valid lease agreement.
- Liaise with landlord and ensure all branding are approved by the landlord.
- Ensure company policy is applied across all branches
- Liaise with BCs to ensure all their concerns are addressed.
- Ensure minimum number of noncompliance incidents reported by other HoDs
- Ensuring all expense relating to a branch are properly recorded and allocated in liaison with the finance department
- Liaising with the finance department to ensure monthly expense report relating to branches is obtained on a monthly basis,
- Liaising with the business analyst to ensure the P & L for each branch is done
- Continuous monitoring of noncompliance to courier policy
- Penalties on non-compliant branches/BCs.
- Monitoring of courier expenses to ensure they are within company budgets.
- 5 years’ experience in Operations in the financial sector or a busy manufacturing environment.
- Over 30 years of age
- Minimum education- Undergraduate Business-related degree.
- Must work with minimum supervision
- Must be IT proficient in all MS packages
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews