Our client is a leading manufacturer of steel and plastic building materials within East Africa looking for a suitably qualified candidate to take up the position of Asst. Manager Exports
- Market Development: Ensuring new opportunities for selling within the market are explored and utilized.
- Market follow-up: Constant monitoring of customer / market behavior and reporting.
- Market Research: Collecting information relevant to our products / competitor products in the market and updating reports.
- Constantly monitoring the set targets and working to achieve the goals.
- Follow up with the customers and pending credit collection
- Receiving Material requisitions and forwarding for delivery
- Making production orders for special orders.
- Making invoices and deliveries for standard items and requirements for special orders once they are completed.
- Checking whether all product requirements have been fully satisfied as requested by clients and if not, advising means of satisfying them.
- Assuring the best service to customers.
- Handling the customers’ complaints.
- Advising customers on product options available
Qualifications & experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position preferably in AUTOMOBILE, STEEL or CONSTRUCTION industry.
- Strong customer care, communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience with Project work in external market is required
- High computer literacy and knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage
- Fluency inSwahili and/or French is a requirement
Applications, curriculum vitae, current remuneration, current position, expected salary and a day time telephone contact should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th August 2016 with the subject being ASST. MANAGER EXPORTS