Head of Business, Africa
Reports To: Group Chief Operating Officer
Working Context: Head of Business will be based in Kenya and drive the business strategy in Africa; through 4 x in-country autonomous operations and distribution partnerships.
- Provide leadership to in-Country Managers and achieve Business Unit goals
- Team player in global implementation of cross-cutting strategy.
- Achievement of Commercial goals
- Thought Leadership
- Innovation in Value Delivery System
- Growth (people, business and customers)
Staff: Direct 4, Indirect 4
- Financial Responsibility: Consolidated P&L of 4+ countries
- Functional Responsibility: Managing of 4 x country heads
- Geographic Responsibility: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana and grow strategically to other focal countries.
- Specialist in commercial discipline such as head of sales but also a well-rounded generalist with 10+ years in a multi country consumer goods business.
- Large and small company experience with a strong desire to work in a small, nimble, and leanly resourced company undergoing accelerated growth.
- Demonstrated commercial experience including business partnering
- Demonstrated ability to deliver budget.
Suitably qualified candidates should send application letter and 3-page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tue 23rd August 2016.