Job Title: Billboards Account Executive
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in Kenya.
They seek to hire ambitious Account Executives to drive billboard sales growth and increase the presence of the brand in the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and convert into new clients
- Maintain and grown relationships with existing clients
- Responsible for having an overall understanding of where boards are located
- Keep abreast of competitors
- Follow-up on existing leads and cultivate new ones through effective marketing and business development strategies, such as cold-calling, networking, attending fairs, events, etc. that present opportunities to promote our services and the company
- Maintain organized up to date records of clients and sales activity
- Provide post-sale support to the Accounts and Production teams, including making introductions, leading kick-off meetings, handing off requirements and addressing outstanding issues related to the sales, if they arise.
- Assist Creative Department in understanding the needs/wants of the client
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in similar role preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of the industry and well networked
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and revenue goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Billboards Account Executive) to email@example.com before Wednesday 17th August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.