Job Salary: 20,000 plus commissions
Our client, a retail trader (jewelry, African art, crafts, precious and semi-precious stones) with scope of operation at the local and international levels, is hiring Retail Sales Representatives.
Start date: Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Send low stock to the purchasing team on daily basis
- Send the reorder of stock weekly
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Bag and package customer purchases
- Fold clothes, and place neatly in packaging bags shelves to ensure they are untampered
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Merchandise goods and items
- Ensure the shop is clean at all times.
- Operate cash registers using point of sale system
- Count the day’s money transactions at the end of the shift and deposit the cash.
- Set up display cases.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust displays as needed.
- Stock shelves using stock supplied by headquarters
- Receive stock and send delivery report when stock is received
- Ensure pricing is correct and report on barcodes missing and incorrect prices.
- Requisition for stationeries that are out of stock at the shop a day before delivery days
- Filling of the cash analysis sheet after every shift
- Ensure that all items that are matched and in order
- Must have a certificate of good conduct or applied for one
- Must have at least 1 -2 years experience in retail sales or customer service
- Must be able to work shifts – day and night
- Good command of English
- Diploma or certificate in sales
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.