Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Negotiation for below the line and merchandising contracts
- Merchandising and Below the line Campaign (BTL) management.
- BTL sales generation through successful pitching to clients.
- Create BTL plans for clients.
- Maintain and expand client database.
- BTL Sales pitching. Implementing and develop company and BTL strategy.
- Developing new sales leads as per the company sales strategy.
- Identifying new clients along the BTL business lines
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet individual and team sales quotas.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Create and maintain clear reporting on all BTL activities.
- Participate in supplier management.
- Manage BTL teams including push girls and all people involved.
- Identify new opportunities with clients.
- Needs to have worked for an activations, experiential market or on ground activations company.
- Needs to have had at 3 year relevant onground campaign management experience in an activations company.
- The experience has to be only at a senior level.
- Needs to have experience structuring new clients business, business development skills and managing budgets.
- Needs to have marketing and experiential contacts that they can activate immediately.
- A minimum of a higher diploma in relevant fields that include; sales, marketing.
- Should have excellent microsoft package skills, especially powerpoint presentations and excel
- Should be able to create complex budgets, reconcile budgets and manage reports on excel
- Should be able to create complex layered powerpoints with multiple deliverables
- Excellent language skills
- Good work Ethic
- Ready to work overnight past the 48 hours
- Travel Locally to execute campaign
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2338”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2338, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 19th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an email alert asking you to take a basic screening test online or over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.