responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market
goal-oriented, high performers, with strong problem-solving skills for
the following position:
Intern – Human Resources
Reporting to the Human Resource Assistant, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Draft internal and external correspondences on routine human resources matters
- Implementation through coordination of the internship programme;
- Assisting in management of staff records (manual and electronic);
- Drafting internal and external correspondences on routine human resources matters.
- Provide support in staff recruitment process through the guidance of the Human Resource Assistant
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
- A continuing student pursuing a course in Human Resource Management,
Business Administration or relevant degree in social sciences.
- Basic computer skills
Please CLICK HERE to apply online.
Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No
certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview
stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.