responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market
goal-oriented, high performers, with strong problem-solving skills for
the following position:
Reporting to the Senior Officer, Regulatory Framework the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Undertake review of the legal and regulatory framework including NSE and CDSC Rules of procedure.
- Conduct legal research on various legal and regulatory framework issues and preparing reports on the same.
- Prepare reports on legal researches conducted
- Preparing legal briefs and opinions.
- Attending departmental and other meetings and preparation of minutes.
- Assist in organization of stakeholder meetings and workshops, collating comments and preparation of feedback reports.
- drafting of routine correspondence
- Carry out general office duties
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Proficiency in standard office IT application packagers as well as e-mail and internet
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.