- Managing daily operations’ in the kitchen.
- Developing new menu items Bi-Weekly, costing recipes and making sure food is of the right quantity.
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food.
- Managing Inventory and liaising with suppliers’ for food ingredients.
- Making sure goods are received in an efficient and timely manner by using the POS back office system.
- Preparing a monthly budget for kitchen.
- Training and developing staff by working out a training Rota.
- Making sure the kitchen follows appropriate safety and hygiene standards.
- Excellent cooking skills
- An understanding of produce and ingredients’
- Ability to cost and write down recipes
- Know how to use a Point of Sale back office system and the ability to use the system to track inventory and receive good etc
- Creative enough to develop and play around with recipes without supervision.
- Should have at least 4 years of culinary experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2337”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2337, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.