Chemical Engineering – Manufacturing
One of Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Manufacturing Company with various Retail shops across the country is looking to recruit a Chemical Engineer to be based in Athi River, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience working in a manufacturing company in a similar role.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes.
- Develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals.
- Design and plan the layout of equipment.
- Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production.
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Estimate production costs for management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years working in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must have management experience.
- Must demonstrate experience working in a manufacturing company.
- Experience working with polymerization would be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent presentation and analytical skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 120,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,200 USD) depending on skills and experiences.
Deadline: 25th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.