Job Title: Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – Kenya & Tanzania
Reporting to: Southern & Eastern Africa CFO / Eastern Africa General Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Kes 500,000/- Plus other benefits
Summary:Our client is an International platform specialty products company focused on development and distribution of innovative chemical solutions for agriculture marketplace.
Working closely with Eastern Africa General Manager and legal entities finance team to:
- manage all finance & risk management operations of the company.
- provide stakeholders with consolidated forecast data, analysis and recommendations to achieve business’ strategic goals.
Main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Managing local finance team and support them in all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization (inclusive of closing books/generate Financial Statements/implement group accounting policies/SOX controls/Tax etc.)
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP (local and US)and applicable local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage relationship with internal and external auditors and tax authorities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets,and consolidation and reporting to the Company on all financial KPIs
- Provide monthly update & forecast together with actuals variance analysis and explanation.
- Ensure efficient treasury management (cash forecast, cash consumption, intercompany loan etc.)
- Manage relationship with banks
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Eastern Africa General Manager so as to identify his needs and support him in daily operations
- business support & projects
- Business intelligence support on Sales and GP consolidated per products
- Contributing to specific projects
Qualifications / Experience:
- Qualified accountant, ideally CPA (K)/ACCA/CFA QUALIFICATION
- Master’s in Finance or Business Administration
- Member of a certified accounting body
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a complex financial environment (Big Four, or CFO role in international company)
- Strong Excel, analytical skills in complex environment
- SAGE (or ERP knowledge) Hyperion Financial compulsory (retrieves/set value).ERP knowledge will be a plus
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Highly motivated, autonomous
How to Apply
If you meet the above measures send your detailed CV stating your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.