medical and development aid to communities affected by poverty and
unequal access to healthcare.
For over a century, CMMB has
worked to strengthen and support communities through healthcare programs
and initiatives, the distribution of medicines and medical supplies
through our Healing Help program, and the placement of volunteers.
- Clear and collect company’s commodities and goods
- Deliver letters and parcels to and from designated points
- Supervise outsourced services and workers such as mechanics
- File returns on programs mileages
- Drive company’s motor vehicles as instructed by the immediate supervisor
- Carry out daily routine checks on the vehicles before driving out
- Ensure maximum security of vehicle and its accessories when under his/her charge
- Ensure safety of passengers and cargo under his charge
- Monitor the condition and performance of vehicles and promptly report to superiors
- Carry out minor repairs and adjustments on the vehicles and maintain their cleanliness
- Take vehicles for servicing and repairs as directed by the superior
- Maintain a record of movement for the vehicles assigned to him
- Submit reports on vehicle movement and mechanical conditions as requested
- Assist in work registry and filling
- Undertake any other logistical support as requested by the immediate supervisor
- You have a valid drivers’ license and a valid certificate of good conduct.
- In addition, you have 2-3 years’ driving experience in Kitui and its environment.
- You have an understanding of the relevant laws – Traffic Act.
- Your attention to detail such as directions, addresses and delivery instructions are superb.
- You believe in CMMB’s mission and vision and in creating healthier lives worldwide.
applicants should submit their CV, cover letter, copy of testimonials
and three referees and daytime telephone to email@example.com.
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all: We
believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right. For
more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver
locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children and
their communities. We’re ready to make it 100 more.
We believe change starts with her: We
work tirelessly for women’s and children’s health because they are
disproportionately affected by illness and poverty. We know that
healthy, educated, and empowered women are better able to raise healthy,
educated, and confident children, and that communities depend on their
livelihoods. We’re making an impact – learn more.
We believe in people: We strive to live out our core values of collaboration, love, excellence and respect every day. We
provide our employees with a competitive salary and a meaningful
benefits package, with opportunities to learn and grow. We especially
encourage all persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
A message from Bruce Wilkinson, President and CEO of CMMB – Healthier Lives Worldwide:
president of CMMB, I would like to thank you for your interest in
joining with us on our journey to bring healthier lives to women,
children and their families worldwide. CMMB has embarked on our second
century of service to the most marginalized.
vision of a world in which every human life is valued, and health and
human dignity are shared by all is at the core of who we are.
are always looking to join hands with experienced professionals who
want to add their energy to our work, and are so pleased you are
considering CMMB as your potential employer.
The position of Logistics Assistant / Driver is critical to our mission and vision. I
welcome your interest in joining a diverse, talented, professional and