Reporting to the Head of Co-op Foundation, the Program Manager will be required to develop and implement project monitoring plans and evaluation framework for all Foundation projects.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Carry out Program Management and Monitoring. This will include developing and implement Project Monitoring Plan (PMP) for all the Foundation’s Projects, coordinating and supervising program officers by providing direction, input and feedback using PMP as well as engaging with program officers to collect and manage essential data so as to provide feedback to partners and program teams on projects’ performance.
- Implement evaluation of program activities by developing a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework and report evaluation findings.
- Provide reports and ensure proper documentation. This will include assisting the Head of Foundation to develop quarterly, six monthly and annual reports, concept papers, presentations, proposals and budgets as well as developing and sharing field visit reports with relevant program staff.
- Ensure Grant Monitoring – For secured contract, communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements facilitate grant start up processes. Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures while ensuring that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Create viable partnerships with other CSR stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Economics or Social Sciences e.g. Sociology, Community Development, development studies etc. A Master’s degree in any Social Science Discipline will be an added advantage.
- Certificate in Project Management or in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Program Management with experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as good understanding of project management and understanding of current M& E trends.
- Experience in Successful implementation of Community development programmes, stakeholder relations, Public Relations and Communication of projects as well as experience with International Development Organization will be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and Report writing skills.
- A team contributor with the ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and co-coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations with unconditional positive regard for customers.
If you believe you ﬁt the job proﬁle, please email your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number PM/CS/2016 by Wednesday 7th September, 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer.