Key duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Co ordination of design
- Preparation of project proposal and work programmes
- Pricing Bills of Quantities
- Organizing Correspondence
- Reviewing and evaluation of site reports
- Assist in preparation of certificates
- Following up registration with NCA
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- A minimum of 2 two years practical experience.
- Proficiency in relevant computer application.
- Ability to be a good team player
Interested Candidates should apply on email@example.com by 31st August 2016.